- This Cookies Policy defines rules for storing and accessing information on the User devices through cookie files, used for correct use of the website operated by Eurotarget Business Scouts Ltd. with it headquarters in Manchester, M9 6JF, 86 Amesbury Road, United Kingdom.
- Administrator – Eurotarget Business Scouts Ltd. with its headquarters in Manchester, M9 6JF, 86 Amesbury Road, United Kingdom, Company No. 12229552, who operates the Website, stores and accesses information kept in the User’s device.
- Cookies – means data, in particular small text files containing the name of the visited website, time of storing them on the User’s device and their unique number, saved and stored on devices used for accessing the Website.
- Administrator’s cookies – means Cookies stored by the Administrator, related to providing services by electronic means by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies – Cookies placed by Administrator’s partners via the Website.
- Website - internet site where the Administrator operates their Website at the domain of www.eurotarget.org .
- Device – electronic device used by the User to access the Website.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible to transfer viruses to User’s Device by this channel, or other unwanted or malicious software. The files allow for identification of software used by the User and suiting the Website to their individual needs. Cookies usually contain name of the domain they come from, time of storing them in the device and ascribed value.
- Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: stored on the User’s device until end of current browser session. The stored information is then deleted from the Device. Session cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies: stored in the User’s Device until deleted. Ending a browser session or turning the Device off does not delete them from the User’s Device. Mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User’s Device.
- The User can restrict or turn off the access of cookie files to their Device. In such case, using the Website will still be possible with the exception of functions requiring cookies.
3. Purposes of Cookies
- Administrator uses own Cookies for providing proper configuration of the Website, in particular for:
- recognition of the Website User’s Device and its location, and displaying the site suited to their individual needs.
- remembering User settings and customized interface, e.g. language or region
- Administrator uses external Cookies for collecting general and anonymous statistical data (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. with its offices in the USA).
- The User can on their own and at any moment change Cookie file settings, defining conditions for their storage and access to User’s Device. Changes of settings mentioned in the previous sentence can be done by the User via browser settings or service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files are available in software settings (web browser).
Methods of changing cookie settings in popular browsers are shown below:
- The User can delete Cookies at any time using their browser functions.
- Restricting Cookies can affect some functions available at the Website.